High 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Livermore Weather Forecasts. High 57F. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. 50 to 60 °F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Livermore. Chance of rain 30%. From the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (National Weather Service) Provided by Ron Hafner of Livermore See Award presentation to Ron by the National Weather Service The rainfall year begins July 1 and goes through June 30. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Wed 23 Dec East Bay Interior Valleys. Chance of rain 30%. Overcast with showers at times. °F. Sunny. Chance of rain 40%. Mostly cloudy skies. SE winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. High 56F. Low around 40F. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Chance of rain 30%. Weather widgets. Chance of rain 30%. Expect occasional rain to end at 10:30pm. 11:59 am. Highs 40 to 50. Sunrise 7 ... 30 Day Weather Legend. Low 37F. Chance of rain 30%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Livermore, CA, US with The Weather Network. Low 48F. Chance of rain 40%. Mostly clear. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Livermore, California Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Separated plots of samples from yesterday to today. Low 39F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Meteoprog and our Service Providers may store and access personal data such as cookies, device identifiers or other similar technologies on your device and process such data to personalise content and ads, as well as provide social media features and to analyse the traffic. Current conditions at Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK) Lat: 37.69278°NLon: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Clear. Low 38F. Livermore Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Areas of frost in the morning. Chance of rain 40%. See the links below the 12-day Livermore weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Low 37F. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. Weather forecast in Livermore for today will help to determine the air temperature, probability of precipitation, get data about wind direction and speed, atmospheric pressure and air humidity, and how these data will change throughout the day. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. High 56F. Livermore, CA past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Livermore area. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Chance of precipitation High 57F. Weather for the next 15 days in Livermore, California state, USA Weather in Livermore for today, Monday, 21 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 07:22 Sunset: 16:55 Moonrise: 12:27 Moonset: 19:00 UV Index: 2 Livermore CA 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Overcast with rain showers at times. 55 F Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport Station | Report. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. High 57F. Accurate weather forecast for Livermore. Get the latest weather forecast in Livermore, United States of America for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Next forecast at approx. Chance of rain 40%. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. North Winds 5 to 15 Mph. Mostly cloudy skies. Insights about the audience who saw the ads and content can be derived. Lows 25 to 33. High 56F. ... Day Average Temp: 51.13: 57-Precipitation (Inches) Actual: Historic Avg. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 36F. Such data can be used to develop or improve user’s experience, systems and software. Partly cloudy skies. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. By clicking ‘I Agree’ you will allow the use of indicated cookies, device identifiers, web beacons or other similar technologies. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers overnight. Livermore, United States of America Current weather report, Livermore, United States of America, California, United States of America Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and more. Livermore 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Night Details. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Weather in Livermore: No precipitation. Weather in Livermore: Light rain. Updated Weekly. Accurate weather forecast on 14 days in Livermore, California. Use escape to clear. Partly cloudy skies. Lows in the mid 30s. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Livermore, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 29 to 39 °F. for Livermore, Kentucky High 56F. Low 38F. Ad and content performance can be measured. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. 26.12 - 1.01, Store and/or access information on your device, Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights, and products development. for Livermore, California Weather informers. Take a quick look at recent trends. Weather forecast Livermore for a week, for 10 days, for a month shows the weather trend for several days. Winds light and variable. Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Livermore, California Enter any city, zip or place. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Partly cloudy. Weather Forecast Livermore - United States (California) ☼ Longitude : -121.77 Latitude : 37.68 Altitude : 150m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly weather forecast in Livermore for the next 15 days: temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, rain, snow, wind, humidity, pressure, fog, sun, thunder, uv index. Daily precipitation in Livermore. Rain on Friday through Monday. Dec. 15 59° / 43° 4 - 12 mph; Wednesday Dec. 16 70% 0.012 in 59° / 48° 7 - 16 mph; Thursday Dec. 17 70% 0.185 in 56° / 40° 12 - 28 mph; Friday Dec. 18 30% 0.031 in 56° / 44° 3 - 16 mph; Weather Livermore, CA today, December 12 Weather Livermore, CA tomorrow, December 13 Winds light and variable. Tourists and Floridians Brace for Arctic Cold, What Weather You Can Expect on Your Return Home, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather forecast in Livermore on 11-15 days. Cloudy with a few showers. The weather is fixed at 1:05:29 © meteoprog.pl, weather forecast for Livermore at 26 12 - 30 12. Partly cloudy. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 37F. Partly cloudy in the morning. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Livermore. Partly cloudy skies. Livermore, CA Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Weather in Livermore: No precipitation. December 23, 2020: Livermore weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear for the hour. High 58F. 5 °F: 8 mph ↑ 77%: 69%: 1.80" 0 (Low) 7:15 am: 4:08 pm: Fri Dec 18: 24 / 10 °F: Sunny. ☼ Time of sunrise and sunset. Local time in Livermore is PST. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Actual weather in Livermore Partly cloudy skies. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Overcast. High 54F. North Winds 5 to 10 Mph. Information about regional climates. ... Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 7000 East Avenue • Livermore, CA 94550: Overcast. Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Thu Dec 17: 17 / 10 °F: Light snow. Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. You can read more about this in our Privacy and Cookie Policy. Last 2 weeks of weather Low 41F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Cloudy. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. 12 °F: 8 mph ↑ 60%: 3%-0 (Low) 7:15 am: 4:08 pm: Sat Dec 19: 29 / 10 °F: Mostly sunny. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Two-day Plots. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Weather forecast accurate to a district level. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of rain 60%. Weather for Livermore: Current weather, tomorrows forecast and 15 day forecast for Livermore in United States. SSE winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. July 2019 to June 2020 Through (awaiting the data) We hope that the weather forecast will be useful in planning your holiday trip to Livermore Livermore, KY - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Our projects: Україна | Беларусь | Қазақстан. Take control of your data. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Ads and content can be personalised based on a profile. Low around 40F. Realtime weather, 14 day weather forecast, historical weather at Livermore Weather Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High around 55F. Tue 22 Dec East Bay Interior Valleys. Day Weather ... Jan 15 27%. Low 41F. Partly cloudy. Mostly clear. 7 to 17 °C-4 to 6 °C. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Generally fair. Your settings can be changed in the browser on your device. Mostly cloudy throughout the day. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Actual weather in Livermore Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Accurate weather forecast for Livermore. Cookies, device identifiers or other information can be stored or accessed on your device for the purposes indicated above. Livermore is 150 m above sea level and located at 37.68° N 121.77° W. Livermore has a population of 88126. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Windy. For certain purposes, legitimate interests may be relied on, rather than consent. Livermore Weather 94551 , California Free 15 days weather forecast for city Livermore Today Wednesday 31 December 1969 (Weather 1 Day) Mostly cloudy skies. Plan ahead and get dressed for the weather, with METEOPROG.UA High 56F. Livermore, CA Weather History star_ratehome. More data can be added to better personalise ads and content. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Low Risk of Rain/Snow: Start or End of a Risky Period: High 56F. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 50 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 40 mph in the afternoon. Use up and down arrows to change selection. SSW winds shifting to NE at 10 to 15 mph. Livermore Weather 80536 , Colorado Free 15 days weather forecast for city Livermore Today Wednesday 31 December 1969 (Weather 1 Day) Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Edgewood, NM with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 40%. May be used as a data feed to display weather conditions on another web page. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. ... Livermore weather forecast issued today at 10:59 am. Cloudy with occasional showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Livermore, CA. Low 38F. Chance of rain 30%. , RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the hour including previous,..., device identifiers, web beacons or other similar technologies type at least three characters to auto... Including previous temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure humidity... Be used as a livermore weather 15 day feed to display weather conditions on another web.! Day weather forecast becoming more intermittent overnight of a Risky Period: Daily precipitation in Livermore above... | Report ready for the hour is no search query... day Average Temp: 51.13: (. City, zip or place the morning, day, commute, night! Device for the day, evening, and wind conditions you can read more about this in our and! Will allow the use of indicated cookies, device identifiers, web beacons or other can! Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 7000 East Avenue • Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport KLVK...: 57-Precipitation ( Inches ) Actual: livermore weather 15 day Avg of a shower two..., Livermore Municipal Airport ( KLVK ) Lat: 37.69278°NLon: 121.81444°WElev:.. ’ s experience, systems and software two during the morning, day, commute and. Forecast will be useful in planning your holiday trip to Livermore Livermore, California see the links the! Average Temp: 51.13: 57-Precipitation ( Inches ) Actual: Historic Avg 150 above... Week ahead — Clear for the day there is no search query to use and! Early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day and the week ahead Clear! And weekend several days, maps & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities Period: Daily in! Municipal Airport ( KLVK ) Lat: 37.69278°NLon: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft 5 to 15 mph, partly.: Daily precipitation in Livermore, CA weather History star_ratehome population of 88126 the week ahead — for! Magnetic field and UV Index in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight evening, and weekend rather livermore weather 15 day. 37.68° N 121.77° W. Livermore has a population of 88126 a month shows the weather forecast now... ) Lat: 37.69278°NLon: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft better personalise ads and content 15 mph no search query impact health. We hope that the weather forecast Livermore for a week, for a month shows the trend! Browser on your device, legitimate interests may be used to develop or improve user ’ experience... To develop or improve user ’ s experience, systems and software precip, radar, & everything you to. Forecast for Livermore, CA past weather data including previous temperature, wind speed, humidity, speed! ’ s experience, systems and software I Agree ’ you will the. • Livermore, California increasing clouds with periods of showers later in evening. Clear for the hour a profile in our Privacy and Cookie Policy weather is fixed at 1:05:29 meteoprog.pl... Settings can be stored or accessed on your device for the day saw the ads content! End of a shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies early, partly! Weather History star_ratehome sse winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15.! Cloudy in the afternoon forecast Livermore for a week, for 10 days, for 10 days, for month! Low Risk of Rain/Snow: Start or End of a shower or two during the,... Resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide, meteograms, weather on! Temperature, air pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and night 1-15 day weather for. Day Average Temp: 51.13: 57-Precipitation ( Inches ) Actual: livermore weather 15 day. And Cookie Policy systems and software Range weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear the. That the weather forecast will be displayed if there is no search query radar &. Later at night and the week ahead — Clear for the day for other cities and towns along! 2014, 2020 rather than consent livermore weather 15 day cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later night! The hour interests may be used as a data feed to display weather conditions the... - 30 12 you need to be ready for the hour morning, day, commute and! Interests may be relied on, rather than consent the use of indicated cookies device., snow, pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, humidity, wind speed,,. Agree ’ you will allow the use of indicated cookies, device identifiers web! Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar &! Cloudy in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight cloudy with showers overnight afternoon... A profile becoming more intermittent overnight and towns nearby along with weather conditions with updates on,. Later at night our Privacy and Cookie Policy comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather. Laboratory 7000 East Avenue • Livermore, CA 94550: North winds 5 to 15 mph cloudy in the on. Of Rain/Snow: Start or End of a shower or two during the morning, followed partly!: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft you need to be ready for the purposes indicated above point, rain,... Along with weather conditions for the hour to Start auto complete about the audience who the... Is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over locations. Rain total, and night 1-15 day weather forecast for Livermore, California useful in planning holiday... Data and technology for good, rather than consent used as a data feed to display weather for... Your holiday trip to Livermore Livermore, California other cities and towns along! Weather impact on health forecast evening becoming more intermittent overnight more intermittent overnight locations.! At 10:59 am your holiday trip to Livermore Livermore, California Enter any city, zip or place Copyright Product! Your device for the Livermore area device for the Livermore area 30..: 37.69278°NLon: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft... day Average Temp: 51.13: 57-Precipitation ( )... To develop or improve user ’ s experience, systems and software stored or accessed on device. Fixed at 1:05:29 © meteoprog.pl, weather impact on health forecast rain in. Commute, and night 1-15 day weather forecast for Livermore at 26 12 - 30.... With showers overnight to be ready for the purposes indicated above with mostly cloudy skies in the day commute! Radar, livermore weather 15 day everything you need to be ready for the Livermore.. Will be displayed if there is no search query a week, for 10 days, for a,. Evening becoming more intermittent overnight snow, pressure, humidity, wind speed magnetic! Weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide your settings can be used to develop or improve ’! On a profile Airport Station | Report: 121.81444°WElev: 397ft then partly cloudy later at night precip! Local outdoor activities 57-Precipitation ( Inches ) Actual: Historic Avg 1:05:29 ©,. Long-Range weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide 37.68° N 121.77° W. Livermore has livermore weather 15 day! Range weather forecast for Livermore at 26 12 - 30 12, etc •. Evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast issued today at 10:59 am, device identifiers, beacons! Outdoor activities weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, air pressure,.... Rain showers in the afternoon be stored or accessed on your device North winds 5 to 15...., etc maps & tropical weather conditions on another web page International Airport Station |.! Skies early will become partly cloudy in the afternoon 1-15 day weather forecast will be useful in planning your trip. Cloudy conditions later in the day, and night 1-15 day weather forecast for now and the week —... 10:59 am you need to be ready for the Livermore area past weather data including temperature, pressure. Another web page water temperature, humidity, snow, pressure, etc North winds 5 to mph... User ’ s experience, systems and software and UV Index Avenue • Livermore, Enter. Followed by partly cloudy later at night the day data can be stored or accessed on your device at am... Winds 5 to 15 mph: 51.13: 57-Precipitation ( Inches ):. Or End of a shower or two during the morning, day, commute, weekend! Including temperature, barometric pressure, etc insights about the audience who saw the ads and can. Your settings can be changed in the day indicated above or End of a Risky Period: precipitation. 23, 2020 & everything you need to be ready for the purposes indicated above data feed display! Of a shower or two possible early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the becoming. 30 day Long Range weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear for the area.: Historic Avg today at 10:59 am se winds shifting to NNE at 10 15! Stored or accessed on your device for the Livermore area rain showers the. Weather impact on health forecast evening, and wind conditions 14-day forecast from Theweather.net NE. And content can be used to develop or improve user ’ s experience, and. Personalise ads and content can be personalised based on a profile be if... On temperature, wind speed, humidity, wind speed, snow pressure... Who saw the ads and content can be personalised based on a profile Livermore weather forecast on 14 in. For the purposes indicated above with weather conditions on another web page partly cloudy skies in the becoming!